Submission preparation checklist
Authors may submit their contribution through the journal’s online system by registering and logging into this web page.
Authors are required to indicate that their submission comply with all of the following items. Those works that not adhere to the guidelines may be returned to authors.
- If it is a Main Article: The text is original and has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- Where available, are added the DOI references.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in “About the Journal”.
- If you are submitting a contribution to a double-blind peer-reviewed section of the journal, you must ensure that the review instructions have been followed.